Case Studies &
The EDP Case Studies are illustrative of our partnership learning and practice and are drawn from work that the EDP has been involved in across themes, sectors and spaces. The EDP will be commissioning writers to develop case studies from amongst our members and partners in order to share their stories and lessons learned. If you have a case study that you’d like to share, which illustrates partnership learning and practice, please contact email@example.com
- City of Cape Town: Collaboratively engaging city stakeholders towards a carbon-neutral future
- History of the EDP | A Case Study
- Copenhagen Case Study
- One Cape Case Study
- Eye Slices Case Study
- Yeigo Case Study
- TIA Case Study
- Riebeek Valley Wine Partners
- Bosman Adama (Pty) Ltd in Wellington and its shared equity programme
- Cape Olive Holdings (Pty) Ltd in Paarl and its shared equity programme
- Ezeljacht Farm case study
- Stellenbosch Safety Initiative
- A window of opportunity for food systems change
- Hunger is growing, emergency food aid is dwindling
- Co-ordinating food relief during the Covid-19 crisis
- Local networks can help people in distress: South Africa’s COVID-19 response needs them.
- The Service Dining Rooms.
- Partnering in a time of Covid-19 – What we are learning.
- Cities, COVID-19, and Civic and Business Leadership.